CERT innovates, manages and delivers effective social regeneration and economic development solutions that create jobs, encourage enterprise and develop new skills within individuals and communities.
We develop programmes to meet specific needs and circumstances - below are just a few examples.
- Communities Explored – A community engagement and development initiative
- Social Enterprise Crosby – Developing social capital in a deprived multi ethnic area
- Building Skills for Life – Skills development and Job creation with NEETS
- Graduates in the Community – Retaining graduates in the area and utilising their skills in deprived communities
- North East Lincolnshire Community Business – Business creation with the long term unemployed
- CB Environment Team – Job and business creation in grounds maintenance in partnership with a local authority